Overview: The Carrboro Business Alliance leads and/or supports many events and programs throughout the year as well as strategic communications and marketing to promote local businesses and the community.
Events: We invite you to join us in Carrboro for fun adventures and many special events. Scroll down for the events calendar. *Note: Members of the Carrboro Business Alliance may submit an event for inclusion by emailing Katie Loovis with the event title, date, time, location, details, and link to more information.
Marketing Committee: The Carrboro Business Alliance Marketing Committee guides all CBA-related programming, events, and communications. The Committee is dedicated to connecting members with key information and potential customers as well as promoting fellow members and the Carrboro community. The 2019-2020 Marketing Committee is made up of volunteers from the Carrboro Business Alliance Leadership Council and general membership:
- Betsy Bertram, Townsend Bertram & Company
- Betsey Elbogen, Perch Coworking
- Libbie Hough, Orange County Public Library
- David Jessee, J&J Futures (Property owner of 106 S. Greensboro Street)
- Barbara Jessie-Black, PTA Thrift Shops
- Dan Mayer, The ArtsCenter
- Chrystina Elle Passanisi, Sofia's Boutique
- Bridget Pemberton-Smith, Art Therapy Institute (formerly Cameron's)
- Wendy Smith, Chapel Hill Magazine (formerly Cameron's)
- *Staff support: Katie Loovis, Vice President for External Affairs, The Greater Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce, (919) 696-0781 (mobile)