Vision: The Carrboro Business Alliance is a trusted voice of Carrboro enterprises that connects, supports, and serves its members and the broader community, sustaining a strong, resilient Carrboro.
Mission: The Carrboro Business Alliance:
- Connects me with other enterprises, information, and potential customers
- Represents my interests to local government and policy makers
- Promotes my business and the Carrboro community
This site is a product of the Carrboro Business Alliance to promote the wonderful events and happenings in Carrboro, North Carolina. The Business Alliance is a group of local businesses and non-profits who care deeply about their community and want to help stimulate activity around town by coordinating and amplifying existing events and organizing brand new ones.
The Alliance was founded in 2014 when a group of local businesses saw the opportunity for improved communication among different businesses to help them all better promote events, organize around important and issues, and enjoy each other's company! Today, the Carrboro Business Alliance is comprised of 95 Carrboro-based businesses, ranging from one person studios to national corporations.
- Chair: Bridget Pemberton-Smith, Cameron's
- Vice Chair: Chrystina Elle Passanisi, Sofia's Boutique
- Co-Chair of the Policy Committee: Tyler Huntington, Tyler's Restaurant and Taproom
- Co-Chair of the Policy Committee: Nathan Millian, Carr Mill Mall
- Chair of the Program Committee: Dan Mayer, The ArtsCenter
- Chair of the Promotions Committee: Wendy Smith, Cameron's
- Barbara Jessie Black, PTA Thrift Shops
- Beth Burke, Vital Living Healing
- Scott Conary, Open Eye Cafe
- Betsey Elbogen, Perch Coworking
- Eric Lensch, Looking Glass Cafe
- Debra Markley, Piedmont Health
- Marc Pons, Chapel Hill Tire
Below are members of the Carrboro Business Alliance.